We are committed to seeking LEED® certification for our facilities when possible because we want to be a good community partner and provide a better experience for our associates.
The LEED® Program, which stands for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, is a globally-recognized certification system administered by the U.S. Green Building Council, has four levels of certification, which can be achieved based on accumulating credit for specific building elements.
- Certified – requires a minimum of 40 credits out of a possible 110
- Silver – at least 50 credits
- Gold – at least 70 credits
- Platinum – 80 or more credits
LEED® projects help us accomplish the following:
- Lower operating costs
- Conserve energy, water and other resources
- Provide a healthier, safer work environment for our associates
For more information about the LEED® Program, click here.